Cantina Vineyard was founded in 2006 in the picturesque Mozów, near Sulechów. The vineyard is run with great commitment and passion for the winemaking. As the owners, Karolina and Mariusz Pacholak, say, “We create sensual taste bouquets with passion”. They are happy to talk about this passion during a tour of the vineyard, offering wine made using the traditional method, and more. Guests can also enjoy bread baked in a bread oven, which is located in the vineyard, and homemade cold meats. They willingly share their knowledge, experience and passion with others, organizing numerous lectures. They also offer help in preparing the soil for planting, selecting grape varieties and caring for the vines.
The size of the vineyard
Attractions for children
There are surprises for parents with children. The attractions in the vineyard are the animals inhabiting them, above all: Marian Pony and accompanying sheep – heather, as well as a cow named Syrenka.
Tasting and sightseeing
They host both private individuals and organized groups with open arms. The offer of visiting the vineyard and wine tasting is determined individually for a specific group. Examples of variants:
- Tasting of 3 types of wine: PLN 25 net / perperson.
- Tasting of 3 types of wine + cold snacks (cold cuts, cheese, bread, vegetables): PLN 35 net / per person.
- Tasting of 4 types of wine: PLN 40 net / per person.
- Tasting of 5 types of wine + cold snacks: PLN 50 net / per person.
- On request, it is possible to organize a barbecue, bonfire or catering.
It is possible to organize a party for 100 people in the vineyard.
Sale of wine
Mail order / Online sales
Wine courses and workshops
Venues & events